Restaurant Consulting Support
Our Harbor Foodservice Restaurant Solutions Team will be on-hand to answer your questions, and help you with any of your restaurant needs or concerns. Stop by our booth and see what we have to offer. Below is a small sampling of what you can expect.
Harbor Foodservice Restaurant Solutions understands how the restaurant industry works. We are chefs, managers, marketers, and business professionals teaming up to help you succeed. We take a personalized approach to help identify, target, and maximize specific areas you would like support for within your operation.
At your convenience come to our kitchen and work with Chef Derek Bugge as he shares ingredient and recipe ideas specific for your operations. We will collaborate, teach, and support your team of chefs as they look to find unique new ingredients and applications to set your dining experience apart.
Customized team trainings
• Take advantage of your own training team. Invite the Restaurant Solutions team to support your training needs with any or all of the trainings below.
• Waitstaff Training - Maximize your team's efficiencies and selling approach.
• Train the Trainer - Create a sustainable leadership team with the ability to expertly coach and lead their teams
• Leadership - Building a strong culture in your operation for both FOH&BOH
• Hiring and Onboarding - Explore different methods and programs to support you
• Labor - Identify hidden expenses, cost saving opportunities, and aspects of labor & product management that will minimize the financial impact of rising wages.
Meet the Team
A Cordon Bleu graduate, executive chef, and Seattle native, Chef Derek Bugge has spent his entire professional career in some of the more notable restaurants of the Pacific NW. After opening 2120 as executive chef of the 99 Park Group, he went on to open Ascend in Bellevue before coming to Harbor Foodservice. Along with his Award-winning cookbook, "Charred & Smoked", he also
has multiple appearances on the Food Network, and is an avid forager.
Andy has spent 30 years in the hospitality industry working in nearly all levels. Andy has been able to help operators through the recession, understand the ACA role out, effectively manage social media, discover new marketing channels, adapt to changing generational shifts in the workforce, and understand our ever expanding local and statewide regulations. In addition to Andy's incredible industry experience, he also has a strong background in multimedia production including, podcasting, videography, graphic design and website development.